What are you looking for?
8.10.15

Wonderful iCandy

Well I am truly in love with my iCandy Peach 3. At the time of purchasing the pram it felt like buying a car with so many different brands and models all having a variety of gadgets and features.

We finally went with the iCandy as it clearly stood out as an obvious choice for us. Firstly being a British brand made it a top runner for me. The next reason was the gorgeous truffle colour and the shiny contrasting chrome chassis. Yes I did consider my wardrobe when buying the pram and thought I can see this colour working with my look! There were of course more practical reasons for buying, with it's great non puncture wheels and the size making it ideal for whizzing around London and walks in the park.

:
Pram: iCandy Peach 3. Shoes: Carvela. Sunglasses: Rayban. Jewellery: Monica Vinader

It's been a pleasure to use so far and thankfully Amelie loves sleeping in it. It does look rather cosy with it's luxury padded sides, so how could she resist. 

We certainly made the right choice and it's a joy both Amelie and I are enjoying.


Add your comment