What are you looking for?
27.9.16

Beyond Awesome My K launch

Fashion, bubbles & babies meant we were destined for yet another awesome Mothers Meeting for Myleene Klass' My K launch with Mothercare.

Amelie and I had the privilege of getting up close and personal with the brilliant Myleene Klass, who was an absolute gem both on and off the camera. It was a lovely afternoon sipping bubbles, chatting with other mamas and listening to Myleene's inspiring talk on running a business whilst being a mum.


The new collection is just yummy and I was hoping I could squeeze myself into some of the items, I have put a request in for bigger sizes! One of my biggest and favourite past times is picking out outfits for Amelie so the launch was a little bit of heaven for me, especially as we got to choose an item to take home.


The My K collection is a breath of fresh air as I am not a huge lover of dressing Amelie in obvious girly colours, I enjoy mixing it up. The black and white collection means that there are many items which are unisex and create great statement staple pieces for a mini wardrobe.

Thank you so much for having us to the triple power M team, that is:  Mothers Meeting, Mothercare & Myleene Klass!

Add your comment