What are you looking for?
16.10.16

Bedazzled Baby Turns One!

My baby is one! How, how, how?? Amelie turned one on the 7th August and its honestly taken me this long to put into words how epic that felt. I was a whirlwind of emotions swinging from utterly proud and excited to super sad that my baby was growing up so quickly and I'm already forgetting the little baby memories.


I still have moments when I have to pinch myself to remind myself I'm a mum. I don't feel like I have majorly changed in the last year apart from I now have a little best mate who tags along with me and its the best feeling in the world (until of course she is having one of "those" days!).

With being an actress and a party planner there was no chance I wasn't going to throw Amelie a 1st Birthday party, even though Iain kept reminding me she wouldn't remember it. But we would remember it and I thought we also deserved a little party, we made it to a year, its not always been plain sailing but we made it albeit a little sleep deprived and emotional.


I teamed up with all my beautiful staff and suppliers and I went to town designing this special day. Thank you to my team Bedazzled Events for the planning, entertainment and decorations. Hercule's Cakehouse for the cake which was the cake of dreams and could have easily been for Amelie's wedding and not her first birthday. No.11 Pimlico Road for the perfect venue, top notch staff, location and setting. Indigo Wild for capturing the day with over 500 pictures to choose from! Ginger Rocks Designs for the pretty marquee light. Sparkle Child London for the sparkly crown and finally last but certainly not least Lady Bakewell-Park for the yummy personalised cookies. Basically I had the A team at my finger tips and my family and friends love to party so it was a recipe for success!


Bedazzled Events 




Add your comment