What are you looking for?
6.11.16

Tea with a Princess

So I got to dine with a real Princess whilst sipping tea and nibbling rather delicious bite size cakes at the Haymarket Hotel. It was a gorgeous event hosted by Mothers Meetings for the press launch of Marie-Chantal's new children's collection with M&S. My company Bedazzled Events were on hand to keep the little ones entertained so all us mums got to sit back and relax, bliss.

Picture credit to the talented Nicola Jo (apart from the first which was taken on my iPhone, spot the difference!)


The collection launched on 1st November in M&S and I have just purchased the red cashmere blend cardigan, everyone needs a little cashmere in their life! Thank you M&S and Mothers Meetings for the gift voucher.  Although I would have ordered many other items but it turns out I was too slow as only 6 days into the launch and many items are out of stock in Amelie's size! I think its fair to say the Marie-Chantal collection is clearly a hit.


The collection is a great combination of timeless classic pieces with gold trimmings and splashes of colour. Any mini person wearing these clothes are sure to feel like a Princess or Prince, lucky kids! Plus an added bonus is the prices won't break the bank but the quality is still top notch.


Check out the pictures below of my company Bedazzled Events in action. Mums laughing, children smiling and silly faces meant our job was done!
















Add your comment