What are you looking for?
29.5.17

Just wanna have fun...

Anyone chasing their tail on a daily basis? I feel like I'm constantly on a treadmill trying to keep on top of life as a working mum and although I wouldn't have it any other way sometimes it's nice to remember I was a kid once! 

Iain and I were invited to an exclusive evening at Thorpe Park to check out their awesome event spaces where we got spoilt with delicious cocktails, music, food and ride time! 

I honestly skipped and sang from each ride to the next. I felt like we had just started dating again and we didn't have a care in the world. I think it helped that I had the smallest bag I could find and we didn't have to queue for any of the rides making it super easy and just really really fun. 

I highly urge all you parents out there or just grown ups, go out and have fun!! It was a wonderful feeling to just not worry for a couple of hours, scream with excitement from the tops of our lunges and swing our legs and arms around daring each other not to hold on.

I wish we could schedule this in once a week, it honestly felt like a remedy to everything negative. Thank you Thorpe Park I have been walking a little taller this week and have certainly felt more light hearted.



Add your comment